About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mr Neuron for 33 years. Most of my working life has been dedicated to Nursing. I retired 10 years ago. Still an associate member of the Royal College of Nursing and try to keep up to date with what is happenning in the N.H.S.

Tuesday 20 July 2010

More Diversions


The garden was watered well by the rain today.Apart from the greenhouse.Sorted out some of my lettuce,then I was off to play bowls.I am the ladies match secretary of our local bowling club.Lost the game never mind I lost it to a good player.
The picture above was taken at a bowling club near Troon which we visited on a bowls tour.

Then off to the slimming club this evening. Lost 1 pound.Only 9 more pounds to loose then I will be on my target weight.Having said that I have just ate 4 biscuits while writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment