About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mr Neuron for 33 years. Most of my working life has been dedicated to Nursing. I retired 10 years ago. Still an associate member of the Royal College of Nursing and try to keep up to date with what is happenning in the N.H.S.

Monday 19 July 2010

Fieldmouse


In between the rain I tidied up the garden today.Plenty of tomatoes in the greenhouse,all green.I wish they would hurry up and ripen.
Tonight I went to the art group which meets on a Monday evening. That's the last one until September.
I am painting a field mouse standing on a Rose Hip just now.My watercolours are not really very good. However I find painting quite relaxing.
Have just been looking up field mice as I would like to add another to the bottom of my picture.Not that I really care for mice,but they do seem to be interesting creatures.
(The photograph above is taken from the internet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment