About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mr Neuron for 33 years. Most of my working life has been dedicated to Nursing. I retired 10 years ago. Still an associate member of the Royal College of Nursing and try to keep up to date with what is happenning in the N.H.S.

Saturday 17 July 2010

The Greenhouse Jungle

Below in the first picture is one of the3 pepper plants ,the casualties that I recovered from my wind blown polytunnel.



My greenhouse is becoming a jungle.I have been removing the sideshoots from the tomatoes. Must admit I did miss some. You can see the brick works I made for the cucumber plant.The polythene drops down at night.Today we have had some showers saved watering the garden.Apparently we are going to have some fine weather next week.
I have just had an email from Suttons seeds about Autumn seed potatoes in grow bags.
I am tempted but have never grown potatoes.May give them a try.I wonder if I can use my new polytunnel once I get the connectors?

No comments:

Post a Comment