About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mr Neuron for 33 years. Most of my working life has been dedicated to Nursing. I retired 10 years ago. Still an associate member of the Royal College of Nursing and try to keep up to date with what is happenning in the N.H.S.

Sunday 1 August 2010

My salad crops are taking shape at last.

Fuschias,Busy Lizzies,Lobelia.
Tomatoes
Rather a cloudy day today.A large black cloud was hanging about for ages and eventually the rains came down.
My tomato plants are showing signs of ripening at last.Cucumbers growing.
The Busy Lizzies enjoy the rain as the ground is very dry.I should water them more often.
Cucumbers

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!My tomatoes may be the same as yours but your cucumbers are monsters compared to ours!There are 2 plants grown from seed in 2 corners of the greenhouse but the keaves are tinged yellow and the fruit is tiny not even the size of my little finger!

    ReplyDelete