About Me

My photo
I have been married to Mr Neuron for 33 years. Most of my working life has been dedicated to Nursing. I retired 10 years ago. Still an associate member of the Royal College of Nursing and try to keep up to date with what is happenning in the N.H.S.

Saturday 28 August 2010

My latest gardening news.

I love the way my cucumbers make their own supports.This one is wrapped around a cane.Another has joined up with the tomato!

My pepper plants are showing signs of life.

I have planted some potatoes in bags.Which apparantly will be ready for Christmas dinner.
Will take some pictures once the rain stops. This weather is so unpredictable just now.

2 comments:

  1. The garden is looking good! Will you keep your potato bags in a green house this fall so you don't have to worry about frost? I bought two bags this spring and never got around to planting them, so it's on my "to-do" list for next year. I will watch to see how you do with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lexa. I am keeping the potato bags in my small poly tunnel. Will take a picture of them
    for you.

    ReplyDelete